If you share our values and are driven by results, we would like to hear from you. Come work with us!
Over 80 per cent of our employees are Guinean, and increasing this proportion further is a key business objective. Our Guineanisation programme is designed to attract, retain and develop national employees, providing clear progression pathways through structured development and training programmes.
1. We have a bold aspiration to become a talent-driven organisation, and the industrial employer of choice in the Republic of Guinea.
2. We have a strong shared culture, with clear values – safety & sustainability, integrity & fairness, ownership & teamwork, and innovation & continuous improvement. We expect our new recruits, like all our employees, to live these values every day, and adhere to the behaviours we require of each other.
3. We are a major organisation with some 2,600 permanent jobs on site. This means our people can develop valuable skills and expertise in their specialisms, while learning from experts in their own and other fields. There are opportunities for progression for those that earn them through their performance.
4. We engage all our employees in the success of our company, and help them become ‘business smart’ with a full understanding of their own contribution to achieving our purpose – Together, innovating aluminium to make modern life possible.
5. We provide attractive remuneration and working conditions. Our human capital policies and procedures are aligned with International Labour Organisation and International Finance Corporation Performance Standards.